I love tiered trays for decorating! They’re so fun and such an easy way to add a festive touch to a room!
St Patrick’s day is quickly approaching so I’ve put together ten of my favourite St Patrick’s day themed tiered trays for some inspiration!
I love the book stack they made for this one it’s so cute! I also love the little letter board
2. The little scrabble tiles on this one are so cute! I also love the little sign and of course, the cute touch of Rae Dunn
3. I am a sucker for those adorable tiny rolling pins! They are so cute and such a great addition to any tiered tray decor
4. The greenery on this one is beautiful! Faux greenery is a great way to liven up any tiered tray design
5. The little felt clovers on this one are so cute! I also love the glittery hat it really brings it all together
6. The signs on this one are so cute! I love the white and green beads they used too
7. The little leprechauns on this one are TOO cute!
8. My favourite part of this one is the Rae Dunn mugs, but that sign is so cute!
9. This one has a classic Farmhouse look to it that I love! The birdhouse and sign ties things together so well
10. I love the calendar blocks on this one! That and of course that shamrock mug!
I hope you can find some inspiration to build your own beautiful St Patricks Day tiered trays!
Tag us on Instagram @mykindofmotherhood if you create one you think we should see!
Which one was your favourite?! Let us know in the comments down below!