10 Inspirational Quotes To Start Your Year Off Right
I like making vision boards every year about what I would like my year to look like.
I’m a very visual learner so goal setting in a visual way like a vision board is what works best for me and keeps me on track.
I like collages in general so I’ll take any excuse to make one, and making a vision board is a great excuse to make one!
Or you can make one on Pinterest like I did!
You can add places you want to travel this year, career goals, personal goals... any goals you have represented with any picture you think represents them. It’s actually a lot of fun!
One of my favorite things to add to my vision boards are inspirational quotes. They keep me sticking to the goals I put on the board and make it exciting for me.
So in this blog I’ve put together 10 inspirational quotes that are on my vision board this year and should be on yours too!
“The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.” – Winston Churchill
When it comes to success quotes by famous people, Winston Churchill’s inspirational words of wisdom always make the list.
2. “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
Will Rogers was an American actor, cowboy, columnist and social commentator who believed in keeping forward momentum.
3. “It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.” – Inspirational Quote by Vince Lombardi
Vince Lombardi was an American football hero who’s uplifting words frequently make it onto Top 10 Inspirational Quotes lists.
4. “People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” – Rob Siltanen
I believe this is one of the best quotes to live by because it reminds me to think without limits and never doubt my wildest thoughts.
5. “We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.” – Maya Angelou
Maya Angelou was one of the top civil rights activists and embraced a spirit of positive thinking and sheer determination.
6. “Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right.” – Henry Ford
Truly a quote to live by, the American captain of industry, Henry Ford, made this proclamation while reflecting on his life. He is still one of the wealthiest figures of the modern period. Ford also said, “Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.”
7. “Do what you can with all you have, wherever you are.” – Theodore Roosevelt
At number seven we have one of the most famous quotes about life by Teddy Roosevelt, who served as President of the United States from 1901 to 1909. A true optimist, he believed in the value of always giving it your all, no matter what you have or where you are.
8. “To see what is right and not do it is a lack of courage.” – Confucius
This quote says a lot, especially about our world right now
9. “For every reason it’s not possible, there are hundreds of people who have faced the same circumstances and succeeded.” – Jack Canfield
10. “One of the lessons that I grew up with was to always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody else says distract you from your goals.” – Michelle Obama
I hope these quotes can inspire you to try and reach all your goals this year!
Follow us on instagram @mykindofmotherhood for more inspiration and daily motoivation!